1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by icedragonking, Oct 9, 2011.

1. icedragonking

icedragonking New Member

I'm interested in trying out both Pathfinder and d20Pro.

I've played around with d20pro and even bought a full license, but haven't really played a real game with it.

I would really like to get into a game. I am available on Sundays and maybe Friday nights.

I'm an older player (40's) and have been gaming for 25 years off and on.

Looking to play any of the following games:

Pathfinder
    Star Wars Saga
    D&D 4e
    D&D 3.5e
    AD&D (1st)
    DC Adventures (or M&M 3rd)

Not real familiar with Pathfinder or DC Adventures, but have the rulebooks.

Anyone running any games that would be willing to include a newbie like myself?

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

If you are looking to play some Pathfinder games online, one option is to go Official Play route. The Official Play route gives you a one-shot game/adventure you can complete in typically 3-5 hours of play and you may use your character with any Official Play game of your appropriate level no matter who is the GM.

Here are some resources to find games:
    Pathfinder Society Online Collective - A site where there are usually posted games for anyone can join up to a max limit per game. (more than 350 members)

My Pathfinder Society games and signup sheets - Typically, there are two games per week (currently offering games on Tuesdays nights and Saturdays nights - Pacific/US time zone friendly) that you could join one or both or neither depending on your schedule and current signups. Signup sheets are usually available six days prior to the game/associated day and time slot.

If you are looking more for a full campaign to join where you meet each week and continue off where everyone left off, I think vanith posted an invite for more players on his game he runs in the afternoon on Sundays (game = 3.5).

3. Tarrintino

Tarrintino New Member

I'm rather new to d20Pro, but am very interested in getting into a weekly or bi-weekly game. I've played a fair number of Pathfinder Society Organized Play modules, and am very comfortable running these mods for other people.

I'm also interested in playing other games, as well. Here's a list of the games I'd be interested in playing with people via d20Pro:

- Pathfinder (home campaign or organized play)
    - D&D 3.5e
    - Star Wars Saga Edition (would LOVE to play the "Dawn of Defiance" module)
    - Dresden Files RPG
    - Mutants & Masterminds (2e, 3e, DC Adventures)
    - Classic Spycraft (not the Spycraft 2.0 game rules)
    - Legend of the Five Rings (home campaign or organized play)
    - Deadlands

Post a reply or message me directly if you're interested in getting a gaming group off the ground.

Tarritnino

4. Fatal0083

Fatal0083 New Member

I wasnt quite sure if this was an open invitation to anyone, but i'll throw my hat into the ring for a Pathfinder game if you're willing to GM.

5. Tarrintino

Tarrintino New Member

Not sure that I can offer to run a game at this time. However, I'll be finishing my classes within the next 6 months. Once I've gotten done with my latest degree, I see my time opening up. If I can't get a local group formed to play at my place, I'll definitely be turning to d20Pro to run a game. When I GM, I try to put serious thought and planning into it, making the game very involved for all. With the classes I'm taking, that isn't a real possibility at this time.

Mostly, I'm looking to play a game for the time being. If somebody is running at a time during the week that is convenient for my schedule, I'm down to play.

Tarrintino

6. ChrisRevocateur

If there's a GM, I'd like to play as well.