1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

how to change font size in d20pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by taralan, Jan 4, 2010.

1. taralan

taralan New Member

Hello.

With my screen resolution (1920x1080), the menus and fonts are so small it makes it hard to use d20pro. Is there a way to change this besides changing my screen resolution each time I use d20pro ?

2. Dan

Dan Member

There is currently no option to modify font sizes, but that sounds like a good feature to have. Thanks!

3. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met taralan,

At present you may right-click on the chat area to change the font size there. Otherwise fonts are not configurable, presently.

Though I've entered this request in our feature tracking software - expect it to be available later this year to improve support for those with such as yourselves with resolutions in the millions of pixels!

4. taralan

taralan New Member

Thanks for the quick reply. I look forward to having this new option in the future.

5. Valree

Valree New Member

Used to able to right-click on the chat window to adjust the font size, but now can't find any options regarding font size in the newest 2.1.0 version.