1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

How do we access the Marketplace?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firebringer, Nov 6, 2011.

1. firebringer

firebringer Member

The release notes say this concerning the Marketplace:

d20Pro Content Marketplace ◦Available by logging in to d20Pro Live, the Content Marketplace is your one stop shop for third-party content.
    So, how do we do this? I'm logged into the forums, I'm logged into a Judge's license of d20Pro, but I'm still not seeing any links to the Marketplace...

Firebringer

2. Daggeth

Daggeth New Member

firebringer, when you start up d20Pro you'll need to log into your account (using the fields at the bottom of the first window you see) and from there you'll have a button which will take you to the marketplace.

3. timjthomas

timjthomas New Member

So what is our account name and password and how do we retrieve it? I own d20pro but the login / password I use for your forums does not work.

4. ChrisRevocateur

It's the same name and password you used when buying your license.