1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Would like to host a game...

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Archmagician, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Archmagician

Archmagician New Member

Into:
    Hello everyone. My name is Peter and I have a gaming addiction. :shock: I have been gaming since 1983. Started out with D&D, switched to Rolemaster in 1986, and I got introduced to 4E when I was in Australia for a few months. I wont lie. I LOVE Rolemaster but hell its too hard to play online and the whole online community is bent towards D&D. 4E is not bad. I am also extremely savvy about the internet and such.

Anyway, I have all the 4E core books and I would love to host a 4E game. I will even buy the tool to do it. :D I have been working on this adventure for a group of Wood Elves. Anyone interested? I consider myself a DM who loves Roleplay and Combat in equal amounts. I run gritty realistic games which make for hold-onto-your-seat types of RPG once the action starts going. I am also detail oriented and love putting politics and riddles into my games.

2. Dan

Dan Member

Welcome to the boards!

You may also wish to post on EN World or WotC's forums about your game offer. We can provide you with a Vent server and even sit in on a game or two for some free, live tech support! Just post back here with any news.

3. wildknives

wildknives New Member

Would you still care to GM a game or two?

4. Dragon_wolf

Dragon_wolf New Member

Depending on time and day I would probably be interested. I agree with you on Rolemaster... not much out there for online play, but it is a good system - if a little labour intensive on character creation.