1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Character Death in Pathfinder Rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Niverian, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Niverian

Niverian New Member

I may be a bit thickheaded, here, but it seems to me that characters still die when they reach -10 HP, even though the Pathfinder rules state that characters only die when their negative HP equal their Con score.

Am I missing something about this? If not, is there a way to change this in the rule set?

Thanks!

2. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

You're not crazy. This isn't the only rule difference between standard 3.5e and Pathfinder. Another one that comes up frequently is the Power Attack feat. So far d20pro doesn't have a way to handle these differences. You just have to watch out for them and handle things manually or verbally.

3. Niverian

Niverian New Member

Thanks for letting me know, Daeruin. I'll pay attention to both.

Is there a complete list somewhere of the differences between rule sets that d20Pro doesn't handle? It would be a good reference to link to using the in-game links feature.

4. Daeruin

Daeruin New Member

I don't know of such a list. If there is one, I'd like to know about it, too!