1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Kingmaker Adventure Path, Saturdays

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by illuminaughty, Jan 20, 2012.

1. illuminaughty

illuminaughty New Member

Edit: Game currently full.

Original Post:

Hey all,

So I was thinking about the idea of forming a game in reverse. Let's get three to five solid and committed players together first, then find a GM. I really want to play Kingmaker specifically with a focus on role-play over roll-play. If this sounds like your kind of game post your interest, whether as a player or our future GM!

Availability: EST (GMT -5) Sunday & Monday = Unavailable, Tuesday - Saturday = Any

2. fullmetal

fullmetal New Member

Re: Kingmaker AP Group Forming + Need GM

Sounds interesting. I am also GMT -5 timezone, available late nights, if we plan ahead I can make sure I have the time. I could DM, but would rather be a player.

3. hacknslashn

hacknslashn New Member

My timezone is EST as well and I would be interested in playing
    Availability Mon-Thurs 3pm - 8pm, Saturday - All day

4. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

I'm down to play. CST, and as long as we plan well I can play in the evenings or on the weekends.

5. illuminaughty

illuminaughty New Member

That's four of us. Three players, plus fullmetal who could GM but would prefer to play.

Hopefully we can attract a GM interested in running this more so than playing so that fullmetal can play. That would give us four players and a GM, which is what the APs are set up for. If the GM, whether fullmetal or someone else, wants more, then we can get more. :D Saturday evenings look ideal based on the replies thus far. We'll see how it pans out.

Oh, and I'm thinking a half-elf rogue (may multi into ranger later).

6. mediocretes

mediocretes New Member

I'm looking for a pathfinder campaign to join. I havn't played pathfinder before, but I have played 3, 3.5 and 4th of dnd a lot, and have used d20 pro as a player and DM for 4e games. I could DM if needed, but would somewhat prefere to be a PC, as I am used to DMing for 4e. I'm avaliable the times posted. If you'll let me join, let me know if it would be better if I were a player or the DM. Thanks

7. illuminaughty

illuminaughty New Member

Mediocretes is our tentative GM after some discussion. Med would still prefer to play so if anyone is interested in running in his stead so that he can play it's still on the table for a bit longer. Also, while I have PM'ed everyone who posted interest, please post here reaffirming your intent to play.

Unless someone's schedule changed we're operating on the idea of this game on Saturday, sometime in the afternoon to evening. An official start/end time can be hammered out as we progress.

8. hacknslashn

hacknslashn New Member

Re: Kingmaker Adventure Path, Saturdays + GM wanted

I'm still up for playing

9. illuminaughty

illuminaughty New Member

Re: Kingmaker Adventure Path, Saturdays + GM wanted

Game currently has a GM and four committed players. Slots occasionally open up so feel free to post interest and the GM may contact you if they need another player.

10. Haze057

Haze057 New Member

Interested in playing in this if any slots open up.