1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Markers.Zip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terek, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Terek

Terek New Member

I have been playing with the markers now that they have made it so they are centered in a square and not an intersection. I like them a lot. However I'd like to get more icon markers than the default ?. What format do the icon markers need to be in (png, ico, bmp... etc)? Do they have a dimension limitation? I searched the new 3.1 guide and found that they should be stored in Markers.zip but my markers.zip has nothing in it so I need to get some in there.

Anyone have some markers they'd be willing to share?

Thank you for your help,
    Terek

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I would use PNG files so you can use transparency.
    100x100 pixels for the file size.

This should have been included in the free rule-sets available in the Marketplace; both in the 3.5 OGL and the PFRPG OGL. However, I'm only seeing 3.5 OGL with markers in the Marketplace currently. I'll see if the Pathfinder OGL can be corrected soon.

3. Tivaan

Tivaan New Member

The Markers are just as cool as the Effect icons now