1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Support for d100?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zieleniuk, Apr 10, 2012.

1. zieleniuk

zieleniuk New Member

Hey Guys,

Been using d20 pro for a while know and really enjoy it, but my group and i have decided to start on some other non d20 system (gasp). I was wondering how customizable i'm gonna be able to get with making it work with my d100 system. i don't want to go get FG, like d20 pro to much. thanks in advance.

2. zieleniuk

zieleniuk New Member

I guess specifically what i am wanting to know is:

Can i add extra stats to a class, and will they show up on the character sheet, or is this a hardcoded function of the engine (8 stats instead of 6).
    Can skills have bonus calculated from more than one stat eg. (str/str)
    can the system handle mana point instead of spells per day, in some automated fashion.
    will the system use a d100 open ended roll for hits or is it hardcoded for a d20 roll.

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Currently, d20Pro only supports d20-style gaming natively. Thus, the automation part of combat/status effects/etc would be lost using a non-d20 game-set. However, d20Pro still offers a nice online map.

In the future support for alternative games maybe available, though not in the immediate future.