1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D&D Next

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigbsonnier, Jun 1, 2012.

1. bigbsonnier

bigbsonnier New Member

i know its hella early and you guys are doing great, especially the updates with 3.2, but i'm curious if you all have looked at the D&D Next playtest material. do you think it will be difficult to fit it to your software or will you build a version just for the new system. Just curious as i haven't seen any talk on the board about it, not to say it isn't there, its just my search skill leave much to be desired.

2. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

I will cast my bet that even if they have something in works, that they cannot release that information due to WOC's draconic "don't play D&D Next in online VTT's" agreement for the download and user agreement agreed to to get it.

Just my bet. ;)

3. bigbsonnier

bigbsonnier New Member