1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Player looking for game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Jaskula, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Jaskula

Jaskula New Member

Hey guys,

I'm new to d20 pro but an experienced table top player both pathfinders and 3.5. I'd like to find a group thats starting up to play in my availability is once or twice a week, weekdays after 6pm central standard time and sundays all day.

2. MrPendent

MrPendent New Member

I'd like to chime in here. I'm newish to d20pro, but I have my own license. I'd like to play some good old vanilla Pathfinder, but I'm up for most things.

Like you, I can play weekdays after 6pm central, except for Fridays.

3. Justiho

Justiho New Member

Did you guys find a game? I'm new too and want to get started. I'm available pretty much any day after 9pm mountain time. I know the basic of old DnD, don't know jack about 4e and would really like to get into Pathfinder.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We are, as always looking for solid dedicated players..
    We have just started up a PF game and it is coming along very nicely.
    http://tcrgames.com

5. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

I am needing a player for my level 15 age of worms campaign if everyone wants to jump in.

We play once a month on saturdays.

Anyone interested just pm me.