1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Tuesday Late Night Pathfinder Game

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by gropious, Jun 12, 2012.

1. gropious

gropious New Member

I am starting a new pathfinder campaign that will be held weekly on Tuesday nights. The start time is 10:00 PM EST and will run from 4-5 hours. If you are interested in this, please PM me for more details. Thanks!

2. DrgoFx

DrgoFx New Member

I only have a trial at the moment, as I'm having payment issues...But I'll be glad to join if it's a new campaign. As long as you don't mind a semi-newb.

Personality wise, um. I'm 17, spend most of my time around people older than me. Interest wise, I like comics and animation, as well as general acting. My humor tends to be a bit dark at times, but I don't go down that road too often. I have a very offensive sense of humor but I just mean it as a joke, not an insult. I'm an open minded person and yeah. Tabletop wise, I like Rogues, Rangers and Fighters. I like anything that isn't a caster really, lol. I don't hate them, I just don't like playing them. I have ventrilo and skype if mic is preferred.

3. gropious

gropious New Member

You are welcome to join! Yes mic is preferred via Ventrillo. Shoot me a PM and I will get you the specifics.

4. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

I might be interested in this game. What are some of the specifics?

5. bigkilla

bigkilla Member

Any word on this game? Is it dead in the water or is there still a chance?