1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Boxed text and hot keys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lexluthor, Jun 29, 2012.

1. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

Upgraded to 3.2 for Mac and ran a game last night. Occasionally, I type some information in the boxed text window during the game, but now when I do this, the log keeps telling me to select a creature, presumably, each time I hit a letter that equals a hot key. I have never had this problem before. It does not do this in the npc talk window, just in the boxed text window. Is the boxed text now just for cut and paste? Or is there something simple that I am missing after a 3 month hiatus? I know you cannot turn off the hot keys, but this has never been a problem for me in the past versions and its quite annoying to see ten lines of "select a creature" in the log.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, this is actually a bug and will be fixed in the next update. Thanks.

3. lexluthor

lexluthor Member

Thanks for confirming, I thought I was losing my mind!