1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Marketplace Requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ogexam, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ogexam

ogexam Member

We here at d20Pro have been in contact with many artists and content providers to have them provide their artwork and content in the d20Pro Marketplace.

What we could use from our users is what do you want to see in the marketplace.

Tell us what you would like to be able to purchase in the marketplace. if you know a website of an artist or a content provider please list them here so we can contact them.

Better yet you content them as well to let them know you as a customer want it to happen so when we contact them their ears will already be perked up.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease! So start squeaking on what content you would like.

2. Kizan

Kizan New Member

I want Paizo products!
    - Pathfinder Society Mods: Maps, handouts, premade creatures, box text already typed in!
    - Pathfinder Adventure Paths: Maps, handouts, premade creatures, box text already typed in!

d20Pro Pathfinder Config
    I want the d20Pro config for Pathfinder to be a downloadable item (for free I hope) that we can use the marketplace for updates and not have to hunt through a forum link for the right files! I believe it started as a community project and that's not to say it shouldn't stay that way. Users that have added to the "d20Pro Pathfinder Config" project I would think would continue to post their updates to the forum. But the download and distribution should be handled centrally through the marketplace.

Bestiary (as many as are available)
    Again something that's already available in the forums should be part of the above request for the Pathfinder d20Pro config! Again that way we can update via the market place and not have to hunt through the forums looking for links.

I'm pretty sure Paizo points to d20Pro as the offical VTT for Pathfinder? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. And the support for it exists it's just hard to use and update.

Thanx,
    Kizan

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

That is a great idea about the Paizo config files!

I'll have to see if that is possible, but if it is maybe we could make a part fo the marketplace that allows you to update the config files of system X then it reloads everything.

We could only provide items that are OGL in the marketplace, anything else we would need to do licensing with the companies, which is possible. I'll look into this.

4. LordValerius

LordValerius New Member

If you have not already contacted this individual, you may want to take a look at his art. He is a friend of mine and does some really awesome art, especially his top-down tokens...I use them for all my games.

Contact Info:

Artist: Jeff Stoner

5. Kizan

Kizan New Member

I'd also like to suggest the a few Paizo GameMastery products.
    - GameMastery Maps Packs
    - GameMastery Flip-Mats
    - GameMastery Compleat Encounters - older items, but still might be a good Marketplace items.

Several of the flip-mat products are already offered in PDF format. I'm assuming that means it would be easier to turn into a d20Pro marketplace product.

Kizan

6. Remaker

Remaker Member

This is a very good idea, and a nice alternative to scouring the forums for user made files. Things I'd like to see in this vein:

Feats/classes/skills/spells/etc. For Pathfinder specific stuff, maybe include multiple versions of the concentration 'skill' linked to the three different casting attributes?

As much Pathfinder Bestiary entries as legally possible, preferably with art already attached so they are ready for drag and drop action right out of the box.

Compilation of Pathfinder magic items, with art already loaded and maybe even the gold value appended in the notes section (or better yet, put in a brand new price field).

Useful pre-gens. I made a exhaustive library of pre-made NPCs for every class/level combo, complete with familiars and animal followers. I don't think very many people used it, but I have found it to be a huge time saver when setting up encounters. Mindgene is welcome to do something similar, or even use or modify my own database.

This would really make things more comfortable for new users trying to start a Pathfinder game, and would make updating a breeze.

7. Kizan

Kizan New Member

I have created the Pathfinder Soceity Pre-gens in Hero Lab (most of them are broken in some way). I could output them to to d20Pro and start a thread for them. But the marketplace would be a MUCH better place to put something like that. I guess I'll have to find some freebie are to use. (Right?) I'm not sure what art is covered in the community use agreement.

Kizan

8. ogexam

ogexam Member

Awesome guys. I will compare the list of products you have listed to our mailer list. I will begin touching base with all the publishers you guys list and do my best to get them on board.

9. cyderak

cyderak Member

cool.......Look forward to seeing the outcome. :ugeek:

10. danielpryor

danielpryor New Member

I do custom maps myself but don't have a publisher or site, etc. If anyone out there is willing to let me know if there is any commisioned work to be had I'd be greateful.
    -Daniel

11. cyderak

cyderak Member

E-mail the D20Pro crew directly and they can give you all the info you need to offer D20Pro marketplace content. :D

12. cyderak

cyderak Member

D20Pro guys should see about getting some placeable objects and items from the artists i mentioned above.

i.e.....
    --Treasure items
    --Doors......(maybe even some that can be manipulated like "click" open and "click" closed.
    --seige equipment.
    --crates
    --drawbridges
    --bridges (in both the "in tact" and "broken" states so when you right click on them they would switch between the two.
    --and so on.....

13. nullcron

nullcron New Member

I would like to be one of these Market place suppliers.
    I can draw and write content.
    I can do custom work as well.

What do I need to do?

14. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Send a request to contact (at) d20pro (dot) com with any sample of your work and your request.