1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

d20 hosting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrillba, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

Is there any way to host d20 somewhere else like roll20 is doing?

The reason I ask this is because d20 will not work on a verizon 4g phone as the connecting device.

After months of phone calls someone finally called me back and told me that the ip's that verizon hands out to the phones are protected - which means that no incoming connection will go through.

I would love to be able to get rid of my home connection - verizon as well - home fusion with a cap, and I could just use my phone for everything - grandfathered unlimited data plan.

Any ideas or suggestions.

I have tried all of the port forwarding apps from the market - nothing works.

I work on pc's for a living...so believe me, I have tried everything to try and get this working on my phone.

2. Entola

Entola Member

3. Thrillba

Thrillba Member

This works, thank you very much for the direction.

It is a little slow at the beginning as it has to send the map and the character pics over, but after the initial setup it works as fast as a normal connection, about a 1/2 second delay between movements and updates.

4. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member