1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Group

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Tempus, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Tempus

Tempus New Member

I'm only used to a couple of games in 4th DND , and I'm a newbie in pathfinder rules. I was hoping to find a group that plays on the weekend; however, I am free everyday of the week except Tuesday and Thursday. I'm kind and friendly, slightly a bit of a nervous wreck. I have a mic and ready to have some fun.

PS. I also understand its nearing the Winter Holidays, but if your going to continue later in January I would be completely fine with that :D

2. relyt512

relyt512 New Member

I would like to join you. If its all right of course. Right now though its just me.

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

We're always looking for players, I currently have 2 openings in a pathfinder game on wednesdays..
    see sig for link

4. relyt512

relyt512 New Member

Sure what time?

5. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

see our site.. game name = Witch Queen Nhadaum

6. glacius

glacius New Member

Can I get in on this, I checked the tcr sire and the game. Time and all look awesome.

7. Wesley Gorby

Staff Member

Yes of course.. just join our FaceBook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/tcrgames/