1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

4th Edition Configuration March 2010

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Gnoll, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Gnoll

Gnoll New Member

Hey guys,

I've been trying out d20pro and so for I think it will be a great tool for our D&D games. I can't figure out how to create a global AC system for all of the creatures / characters for REF / FORT / WILL. How do I edit the creatures and create these custom AC values? How do I create them for the creatures? I've signed up for the March 17th tutorial as well.

2. Dan

Dan Member

3. Gnoll

Gnoll New Member

Great! I found it the custom defenses. It appears when I edit an imported 4ed character from Wizard's character builder the Fort / Ref / Will defenses values don't automatically update. No big deal, just need to adjust values for the pcs and critters. Thanks Dan

4. Dan

Dan Member

Just make sure you are editing the custom defenses, not the 3.5 saving throw boxes.