1. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Kingmaker looking for players

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Werd, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Werd

Werd New Member

Hey I am trying to get a Kingmaker game going via D20pro and so far I've got 3 players with a fourth possible. I'd like to have 5 or 6 max so looking for another 2 to 3 players. We are looking at possibly every Sunday sometime in the afternoon PST for the game. It'd be 20 pt buy using anything official from Paizo (only chapter 1 of the advanced races book though, and no firearms based classes).

Requirements:
    Be able to use and talk on mumble http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
    Be mature, ideally players age 20+
    Be reliable

2. ratclerk

ratclerk New Member

What time on sunday are you planning to start? I might be interested depending on if it works within my work schedule

3. Werd

Werd New Member

Well as stated previously it is not decided yet, it may not even end up being on Sunday, though it most likely will. Probably ~3pm pst or there abouts though.

4. kargath

kargath New Member

I would be interested! Sunday is very doable for me and I would be willing to play whatever class helps with rounding out party. Let me know

5. Trapfinding

Trapfinding New Member

I am also interested! I am, for the most part, flexible as far as scheduling goes.

*edit for spelling ;)

6. lefty2shoes

lefty2shoes New Member

I'm also interested. Let me know if you need another player.