1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.3.904 Beta Issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by djc664, Nov 16, 2014.

1. djc664

djc664 Member

Found a couple bugs when trying out the new Map creation process.
    Using http://d20pro.com/dl/beta/derro/d20ProI ... _64bit.exe on Windows 7 64bit

New Map creation process
    ISSUE: After I select the file (used Native File Picker and it worked well), during the grid / zoom selection, every time I click the Grid Color, it lowers the Opaqueness by 1%. Click OK, then click Grid... down another percent.

ISSUE: At the same spot during map creation, selecting FoW color has two checkboxes: "Create Easy Fog of War" and "Hide Map Initially". Checking the latter does not actually hide anything at creation. IF the hide map is only valid when Easy Fog of War is selected, then it should not be selectable by itself.

Question: Previous versions had the #191419 Color Code surrounding the canvas space and a #000000 2-3 pixel border. Now it's a very light gray border in GM view and no border in Player view. That's a great improvement; thank you. It soothes my soul to create the illusion that the map has no edges.

Would it be possible to provide a way to control the color surrounding the canvas in the map properties / creation space, or at least match it directly to the Canvas color value?

2. djc664

djc664 Member

ISSUE: With sound set to OFF, moving creatures will sometimes turn on sound effects. Clicking off of the creature will also make the footsteps sound when this occurs.