1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.5.7/OSX El Capitan: More annoyances

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Gnorr, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Gnorr

Gnorr New Member

From last weekend's game, I can add

- Confirm loss of keyboard focus: I have observed that sometimes 3.5.7 loses track of keyboard focus for commands. I have to minimize/maximize the window in order for commands (such as 'X') to be accepted again. Note that in my case, the commands do not show up in the chat pane.

- Twice, the Fog-of-War panes also got confused: While I can hit F6 to get the Fog of War panes, and use 'H' to switch between them, actually doing something within the panes does not work. E.g., using 'H' to select Manipulate Mode and then attempting to use 'E' to enable Edit Mode just leads to a flashing resize of the Pane (growing taller) for a fraction of a second, but nothing more happens. Maybe (guessing here ...) d20Pro tries to enter Edit mode (drawing the taller pane containing more commands), but then fails for some reason to proceed, remaining in Manipulate mode? In order to get out of this, I have to restart d20pro (kicking the clients in the process).

I have another long game coming up for next weekend. Is there some kind of debug log that I could enable to with debugging?

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for reporting Gnorr!

I've noticed a couple of these before also, just thought it was me. Can you contact me via PM with a good email address for me to contact you with, I'd like to try something for your upcoming game.

Though, the error logging file can be found by going to Options > Show Log File.