1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.11.20 Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by KainPen, May 30, 2017.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

I just wanted to get this thread start so people can post what they find. I just downloaded and tried this version to see if the uneditable creatures with DR, Magic Admantine and alignment based bug was fixed. That I mention in the .11.18 and 11.19 bug post. It is still a problem and those creatures are not editable or damageable with weapon based attacks. unless dr is removed in older version of the program and then imported into the new. For content locked creatures only option is to remove the dr from the creature and update the program. I was not expecting this to be fixed, considering I did not find this until the night of .19 release. Do you guys want me to post creatures again? Krillion post log and maps of creatures in the .19 bug report board and I originally posted my creatures map on the .18 bug boards.

I have a game this Saturday so I should be able to give .20 a good stress test that day. I like to try and test the rules library stuff very thoroughly, how is the documentation coming on that? It still looks very confusing to me with the traits, pool all the other stuff. A lot of it looks very redundant, to me, but I am sure there are reason for it.

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Nearly done with the full DR fix. It was deeper than the earlier fixes seemed to indicate.

sorry for the miss!

.21 is baking and I'll push as soon as the full DR / CreatureAttackQuality fix is done and tested!

3. KainPen

KainPen Member

Awesome I see it is fixed. Thanks. I can confirm those creatures that I could not edit before can be edited and I can attack and damage them now. .21 still has DR magic and alignment missing from options to add as a creature. I am guessing those will get add back in .22 wohoo! .21 going to get a good testing tonight.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Yup and the Node editor missing the elemental stuffs for will be added in for pathfinder and 3.5 as well :)

5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

with the GM toggle 'auto merge' toggled on so character can edit their sheets without GM approval, we were seeing edits not stick. Levels, HP and notes and stuff were all reverting to pre edit state after the players submitted/applied the changes.

6. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Notes. I'll check this out soon as possible. thanks for the report!

I'm still investigating why non-5e campaigns are not seeing the elemental damage types.