1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.11.21 Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by KainPen, Jun 5, 2017.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Not sure if this is a bug or not but I tried entering in my 1st spell in to the rules library, spell pools, and when I went to cast that spell as a test, from the spell list on the bard in the group. It did not pull from the spell pool in the rules library. looks like i would have had to input all that data again. Maybe There is something I just not aware of that I am supposed to do.

Since I did have time to configure every spell or ability in the group, we had players use stuff character sheet ability section that still seems to be using the older system. Noticed healing does not work any more from that window. he just come back with a 0 value.

To my surprise both of my wan players are back in town, and showed up to the game so everyone was at the table, so we only had two lan computers, and my users seemed to notice a lot more lag then in the previous builds. Something maybe going in with the network portion of this build, because in the middle of the game. The player machine refused to update the map. It would update the chat log, but not the map. Hitting broad cast button did not work. I had the players close out and try to rejoin and when they did, It started to asking them for a password. I did not set up a password for my game. Even those they had my session selected. So I had them close the program again. When reopening if was defaulting to a session Owl-bear, was running, or testing at the time. As it had is name in the session choices. I had them try to select my session and it asked for a password again. This time I close the session on my end and close the program on the player side, restarted the session. The players where able to join with out being asked for password. is it possible to get system log from this time frame after starting a 2nd session to give to you guys?

Dr is applying to all weapon based energy attacks I mention this in a different thread.

while in combat mode, from some reason I could not remove dead creatures from the initiative bar. I normally do this to clean up the bar a bit. I had to delete them, to get them to remove, or end combat mode.

and as a suggestion, I think we need some kind of bug export system added to maps that have locked content. I have quite a bit of locked on the map we where playing Saturday, so I can't even export it to send to you guys. To see if maybe something on the map was causing problems.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

The log file is located in the installation folder of D20PRO and is titled d20pro.log.

3. KainPen

KainPen Member

Sorry so late, but I been super busy. Here is log file. Focus on June 3rd data.

Attached Files:

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I think most all of that has been addressed in .22, which should be out very quickly.

5. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

and it's out!