1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.11.21 DR Magic Missing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golkiwu, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

As the subject states, the DR option for Magic is missing in the Pathfinder Rule set.

Cold Iron and Silver are missing as well.

#1 Golkiwu, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. KainPen

KainPen Member

Owlbear said they are working on it. this has been .18 see my post for .20 bugs. all the alignments

I do want to report his from my play test Saturday of .21. this is DR related. That when being struck with and effect such as a scorching ray, or a flaming great sword. DR is applying to those effect instead of resistances, or immunity. I am going to start a general .21 bug thread. because I ran into a lot of strange things not related to dr.

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

DR is currently being worked on in the Beta, T should be aware of it acting flaky. I believe he should be finished with it soon and have it fixed up prior to public release.

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

massively updated in .22 (below is the pathfinder list)

upload_2017-6-13_21-0-33.png