1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.6.11 few more Bugs maybe

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by KainPen, Nov 20, 2016.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Here are two more bugs maybe, I am not sure if this is intent. I play pathfinder, and not sure if this is different in DD next and if this is why the program is doing this.

When ever I save and close a map, the next time i reopen it all the manual positive increases misc mod on abilities score are gone, only negative seem to stick. I use these mods to keep track of enhancement bonus on my players from magic items. Which led me to find the other bug.

The other bug is if I put a effect from the effects system on a player say some ability damage from a shadows touch attack. it completely replaces the Misc bonus that i manual set on the sheet with the one from the effect instead of totaling it out. I did notice it works correctly if I apply bonus and damage from the effects systems only then they total out instead of over right. Also note I was using unnamed bonus from effect systems for ability damage. I am not sure if that manual number is assigned to that typing., thus causing the over writing.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Hey yes, I do believe both are bugs, got confirmation from the devs today. They are looking at/for a fix and I will update this thread as soon as I know more.