1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.7.3.6 Bug Hint/Pro tip

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golldan, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Golldan

Golldan Member

In the release for 3.7.3.6 you have a tip in there on Fog of War. I think I got the right thing clicked (but one I see doesn't do much, give options) when looking a problem map, but maybe you can do a quick screenshot please.

upload_2018-8-20_8-33-58.png

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

It is referring to the ability to minimize the list in draw mode. There is currently a hiccup in the 'list' display that is over cycling which is causing some minor lag.

upload_2018-8-20_11-31-39.png

3. Golldan

Golldan Member

Thanks - will make it part of the process....

4. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

yeah. I'll try to figure out why showing the region list is taking up so much resources... again, bug, but doing this simple thing removes the severity for existing users.

3.7.4 will likely launch with this still in play as there are too many existing issues that need to be resolved for the masses.