1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

3.7.8.2 Druid's Domain spells not showing up.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by mrwinfree, Aug 2, 2019.

1. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

Created a druid PC. Spells from Druid spell list (CRB) are there but the separate box for Domain Spells are not. When compared to a Cleric the difference in the Spell Tab is the Druid lacks the Domain spot. See the attached images. I have compared the Creature class template and cannot see where there is a difference in layout that would account for the lack of domain spells for the druid.
    Thanks for checking.
    Mickey

Mac OSX 10.14.6
    d20pro 3.7.8.2
    Game Sys: Pathfinder
    Problem adding Domain Spells to Druid
    Reproducible: Yep every time
    Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 12.12.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 12.13.16 PM.png

#1 mrwinfree, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  2. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

Druids do not get domain spells in the Core rules for Pathfinder 1.0. [See below for correction. :) ]

#2 Tay-Dor, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  3. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Actually. don't druids get Natures Bond which includes domains for certain elements? Plus some granted powers?

Tay-Dor likes this.
  4. Tay-Dor

Tay-Dor Active Member

My apologies, I'd forgotten about Natures Bond. You are correct, @owlbear . Thank you.

I have a workaround for this. Probably what I intended originally when I worked on this dataset.

Add the domain trait your druid picks from the Library (ie: Animal domain). This will have all the domain powers and spells listed. To get the domain spells and the extra slot, click on the "+" tab.

AnimalD1.PNG

Select the per day template.

AnimalD2.PNG

Set "Cast as" to Druid. Check the "Use class level if higher" box. Set Usage to 1 of 1. Then select the spell to add.

AnimalD3.PNG

Follow those steps for each level you have access to One tab for the 1st level domain spell. Another tab for the second domain spell, etc. To cast these spells, you'll hit the hotkey "B" and find them under the per-day abilities.

Let me know if you have any questions.

#4 Tay-Dor, Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2019
  5. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Why not create the trait fully done (full spells) and export it, then post it here for folks to import and use..

as a 'hot fix'

mrwinfree likes this.