1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

[-] 3D DICE

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by danielpryor, Nov 23, 2011.

1. danielpryor

danielpryor New Member

I know there's a game dialog for dice results but how about a local dice roller for the DM's screen like every other Vt RPG out there. It doesn't need to roll around, just show up in a corner somewhere instead of in the dialoque box.

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: DICE?

DM Hide Rolls
    type in the game log
    /roll 1d20+14

or whatever you would like to use for {# of dice} d {# of dice} {+ or -} {modifier, if any}

/roll 10d6
    etc.

3. ogexam

ogexam Member

4. danielpryor

danielpryor New Member

That's not what I said, you misunderstand. I want dice that are 3D and you just toss them, I don't want to have to open up a special window to see the results, it's a waste of space on the table top when you're running a "local-only" game.

5. ROB_IN_MN

ROB_IN_MN New Member

I for one have absolutely no use for 3d dice that roll around. I know fantasy realms does it, but when I tried out that software I thought it was silly gimic.

There are a ton of things I'd rather see the dev team work on before animated dice.

If you're running a local only game, why not use real dice?