1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

4e and mac

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by cstyln, Oct 29, 2010.

1. cstyln

cstyln New Member

i went to the page http://help.mindgene.com/advanced/other ... ttacks-Tab
    I read it 4-5 times now and cannot figure it out.

is there problems with converting d20 pro to 4e on a mac? im having a hard time copying and pasting the conversions skills,classes,feats, and spells to the system for some reason.

im testing out the 30 day trial atm if that matters. Id love to get a feel for this as I feel this would be great for our gaming group. Thanks for any help.

2. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met cstyln,

First let me acknowledge we are working on easier campaign customization on the Mac. Expect more improvements soon.

For the current version you will need to:
    First exit d20Pro if it is currently running.
    Find the d20Pro application and right-click (or equivalent) and choose "Show Package Contents".
    A Finder window will open showing the internals of the d20Pro app.
    Browse to Contents->Resources->Java->judge->campaigns->[desired Campaign]->res->ManuallySpecified

There you will find the classes.txt, feats.txt, skills.txt and spells.txt. Replace those with the files found on the help site.

Once they have been modified, run d20Pro.

Let us know if this does or doesn't work!

3. BrashFink

BrashFink New Member

I had the same issue figuring out where these were, but once i found them in the .app, I was able to make a backup folder and swap in my changes. Everything worked just fine.

Feel free to msg me if you are still having problems.