1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

4e Casting without an Implement

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Thurgian, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

SOme time back I metioned that "Magic Missile" didn't appear in the list of attacks for some of my players; and you indicated that you had run across that bug before.

I believe I have nailed it down.

Yesterday, our Eladrin Wizard took the feat "Wladrin War Wizadry" which allows using ones sword as an implement. He then got rid of his wand. Upon import, none of his spells showed up in the attack list.

I did a test, and removed the Holy Symbol from my cleric, with the ame effect. IE if the power had the keyword Implement, it did not appear on the attack list.

Is this fixable, or should I just add an implement to all of my casters?

2. Dan

Dan Member

for now, add an implement.

3. Thurgian

Thurgian New Member

I did :)

But now at least I know what was causing that frustration.

Import level 21 Eladrin Archmage - find Mage with only his sword listed in attacke - discover bald dm :D