1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

A few Mac bugs...

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Robotguy, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Robotguy

Robotguy Member

I'm running OSX 10.12 Sierra with 3.6.11 and I'm seeing the following problems:

1: When using the "talk" dialog, the cursor position is off by about 4 or 5 positions, showing up several characters behind where the actual editing is being done. It makes it really hard to correct mistakes. This only seems to happen after we've been playing for a while.

2: (I've seen this since FOW started) Occasionally when editing the lights, D20Pro will lock up completely with the beachball of death and I have to kill it from activity monitor. I've had it happen on light deletion, and when just double-clicking the light to edit. I've gotten where I'm afraid to touch lights during a session.

3: The game log has always been missing a space after the numeral for a skill roll (e.g. Naxene Drathkala rolls 4for a Constitution check and gets 4.) Not a big deal, but probably really easy to fix.

4: My player who runs on Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) was having terrible connection issues. He rebooted into Windows, downloaded the SW and it went away.
    "I dunno if it was a bug or what, but that connection issue I was having from Linux was really annoying. Usually i'd just chalk a d/c up to the fact we have four devices all trying to access our modem/router at once, but it's never just booted me outright after a d/c and told me that my alias was in use and I had to pick another.
    I'd d/c, then get the message I needed to choose another alias, then it'd just shut down the program entirely instead of giving me the option to do just that.
    Didn't happen when I switched to Windows. That just kills my soul in entirely different ways."
    5: I have a giant with a negative2 size modifier to AC and on the mini sheet his AC shows up as 269:
    [​IMG]

On the plus side, my players really liked the speed increase for FOW.

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

thanks for the report! I'm trying to collate and work through the bugs being reported so we can clean up and keep moving forward!