1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

AD&D 2.0

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by KainPen, May 3, 2010.

1. ChrisRevocateur

I'd love for d20Pro to support other systems if it can, but NOT at the expense of the d20 functionality it has. the d20 functionality is the reason I got this software.

2. FlynnUOGM

FlynnUOGM New Member

I do not know why you think this request would hinder D20Pro's development? I had been part of many online game development teams and even headed most of the projects myself. The process of adding functionality would not in any way hurt the product and would indeed aid in making it not only better but also identify possible issues that had been missed simply by looking at how the software handles requests from a different perspective. I am sure everyone appreciates your desire to see D20Pro do well (I know I wish them to do so) but I do not see how such implementation can do anything but increase its user base and functionality. My 2 pennies.