1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Add more custom defenses

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by edwardcd, Aug 30, 2011.

1. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

I'd recommend adding four more custom defense options.

Examples of what can be used in more custom defenses...
    Incorporeal Touch (10 + DEX modifier + deflection bonus + force effect bonus)
    Incorporeal Touch - Flat Footed (10 + deflection bonus + force effect bonus)
    Attitude (10 + HD + WIS modifier) - used to determine success of intimidate and feint checks.
    Sense Motive (10 + Sense Motive Skill) - used to determine success of feint checks for creatures with skill ranks in Sense Motive and other Bluff checks.

This would help speed up my game play, and I'm sure others would benefit as well.

In addition, in Pathfinder the Advanced Player's Guide adds bonuses, as a Favored Class Bonus once can select, to certain Combat Maneuvers Defenses every level. This bonus would add +1 CMD to two Combat Maneuver Defenses such as Bull Rush, Dirty Trick, Disarm, Drag, Feint, Grapple, Overrun, Pull, Push, Reposition, Steal, Sunder, or Trip. It would be nice to track this on the character's sheet, particularly, the Custom Defenses for that character.