1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

add new skill

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by markmad, Nov 3, 2013.

1. markmad

markmad New Member

I just updated my text file in the pathfinder 1 folder for the skills. even though i typed in two new skills they do not show up when i run the program, is there some sort refresh i have to do to update the skill section, and if so is it the same for new feats and new classes

2. markmad

markmad New Member

uploading maps

i tried uploading a zip files with maps but it took to long or the server was not recieving a connection.

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Two different questions here..

First, you can not edit the core txt files while d20pro is running. Tho the info should be there once you restart the program, provided you are editing the correct file for the campaign you are using..

Second, d20pro does not use zip files.. Only standard image formats jpg, png, gif etc etc...