1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Add/Remove status markers with Active Effects

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Lonewolf147, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Can markers be tied into effects, so if I create an Active Effect I could select an appropriate Status Marker to display on that token automatically?

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

No not currently that I know off.. Tho it is a neat idea

3. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

This is the ideal that we have been discussing for a while internally and how to make it possible to tie any player action with any attack/contested roll/spell/etc and have any number of things happen (such as damage, status effect, status icon, custom label, etc). It may be realized in Ultimate.

Though, if someone is crafty they could program a d20Pro extension to assign a status icon to a target that is easier than the current method.