1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Adding Status Icons to D20pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrwinfree, Mar 9, 2018.

1. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

d20pro 7.2.10
    mac OS X 13.13.3
    I am attempting to add icons to d20pro. there are many, but I need a specific one for Mobility. I have the .png. Where do I put it with in the d20pro folders? Thanks

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

in <Install dir>/judge/campaigns/<campaign name>/res/manuallyspecified/status/

Alternatively, you can add the image to the status.zip file in <Install dir>/judge/campaigns/<campaign name>/res/manuallyspecified/

Please see the D20PRO Guide -> http://guide.d20pro.com/gg_advanced_custom_data/#statuszip

3. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

Awesome. I discovered an empty <status.txt> file. And a folder named <Status 2> in the manuallyspecified location. After deleting the empty .txt file, everything is a go. Thanks .

4. Ken L

Ken L Member

The Noun Project as a bunch of CC0 icons you can incorporate into the program easily. It sure beats many of the default icons.

5. tintagel

tintagel Member

Yeah can't say I ddi the default. The icons are too detailed and don't scale well or read easily when small.