1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Beach Ball of Doom in 3.7.1.22

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by mrwinfree, Dec 8, 2017.

1. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

Evening, I just downloaded and started the latest beta. Very snappy start. One of the first things I attempted to do was alter the FLOW on mage armor. As soon as I hit Save, the spinning beachball of doom (Mac OS 10.13.1) appeared. This has happened with each Beta version I have tested. Attached is my .log

A second issue arose when I made a creature with 6 levels sorcerer. The spell count would not populate for the character. See Attached picture. there were zeros across the board for number of spells known.

I am sure it is operator error, but thought I'd just bring that up real quick.

Attached Files:

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

You were too fast for me! I got the go ahead on the mac build but that was in error. the chromium integration is still not working correctly on Mac. Fixing now and will replace the .22 for mac build.

mrwinfree likes this.