1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot Get Marketplace to work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by tpkurilla, Jan 11, 2017.

1. tpkurilla

tpkurilla New Member

I have a full license d20 Pro.

When I start d20 Pro, the d20 Pro popup window, where I should theoretically be able to purchase things does not work. I have no perceivable effect on the display when I click "Marketplace", or any of the other links. I can scroll up and down, but that's it.

I tried to simply use Chrome to visit the web site to purchase something, but it claims I can only perform purchases through d20 Pro.

I am running Windows 7, and have just installed the latest version.

What should I do to get this to work (besides get a new computer and/or OS)?

2. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello tpkurilla!

Great question! Thanks for asking, as I'm sure others might have the same question you do.

I am going to assume you are talking about the screen that pops up when you start D20PRO (this is for News only, and most links do not work - or they will launch in your main web browser)...
    D20PRO_News.png

Press "OK" from this News / Announcements page, then use your GM license to login as GM (Host)...
    D20PRO_Live_Login.png

Next from the D20PRO Main Menu select Marketplace. This will open the Marketplace Window...
    Mainmenu_Marketplace_Launch.png
    Then press the "Launch Marketplace" button, you maybe required to login again, if this is the first time. Next you will find yourself in the in-app Marketplace:
    Marketplace_inApp.png
    Now is a good time to buy gold (if you haven't already), and you can then make your purchase. Or if the item you want from the Marketplace is free, then continue with your buy and download action.

Please let us know if we can be of any help.

3. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Thank you for catching this one Curtis.