1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos Scar Publication BETA

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by jdharvill, Feb 10, 2010.

1. jdharvill

jdharvill New Member

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I will be publishing to this topic the Dungeon Magazine Chaos Scar series of 4E adventures from 1st through 10th level.
    Please give me feedback on my methods and help me improve my process of creating, documenting, and sharing these d20pro maps.
    I will try to go in order as best I can, and only a few of them will get play tested before publication.
    If you have any questions or comments please reply directly, or in this forum topic.
    Good luck and good gaming!
    jd

2. jdharvill

jdharvill New Member

4E Dungeon Magazine - Chaos Scar Adventure 1A - Stick in the Mud

I found that this forum upload tool would not allow the d20 extension file, so I had to zip it. I hope that does not negatively impact the file.

This file should include the two maps (The Ruins and The Basement), all the monsters hidden and in their appropriate places, and CTR icons for notes about each scene as well. I hope this structure would give you everything you need to run this adventure, but just in case I'll also attach the PDF version of the adventure.

Good luck and good gaming
    jd

Attached Files:

3. jdharvill

jdharvill New Member

4E Dungeon Magazine - Chaos Scar Adventure 1B - Den of the Slavetakers

This is a single map adventure with five separate encounters included.

And, here's the PDF.

Please give me feedback as you can.

jd

Attached Files:

4. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hey JD,

I will check these out when I get home and am at my desk. I would love to help you run through them too. I am trying to learn 4E. If you are OK with helping me get through new rules, I will help you get through d20Pro. With enough heads up I am usually available at any time, especially after 8:30pm EST.

Please post or email me (nick@mindgene.com) with some times / days you have in mind.

Best,

Nick