1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Character Sheet Lag on Open 3.7.3

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Golkiwu, May 28, 2018.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

During a tournament I ran this weekend I experienced Lag on opening the Character sheets on both Judge and Player machines. I was running on the TCP/IP setup on a TP-Link AC1900 Router. The Judge was Wired and the Players were on the 2.4 wireless. The router was in the center of the table. The Lag occurred intermittently on opening the sheet via the "E" shortcut.

All fully updated Windows 10 64 bit
    All D20PRO allocated Memory 3g or higher. (6g on Judge with Dedicated 1050 TI Video Card)

Log attached.

Attached Files:

2. owlbear

owlbear Administrator
    Staff Member

Lots going on in that log! Looks like a lot of it is related to spells and/or classes not showing up as defined. It's possible some of the lookup's are failing and causing a delay as we attempt to look in alternate locations for the items.