1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

**CLOSED**Established Group looking for Players.

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by Golkiwu, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Thanks for the response. Our player needs are now satisfied.

Greetings,

We have an established group that is in need of a few new players.
    We run Pathfinder rules with a small quantity of homebrew, nothing earth shattering.
    We play on Thursday evenings (still finalizing after recent membership changes).
    We are going to be starting a home-spun campaign of selfish/evil alignment, but play in great variety otherwise.
    We play from 7:30 pm EST to ~11:30 pm EST.
    We use Ventrillo for Voice chat.
    Our level of expertise with Pathfinder and D20pro are varied from novice to veteran, so experience is appreciated but not required.
    I have a Judge with 4 guest licenses, so even if you are on a trial account, you can play with us as none of the guest slots are being used.

Dedication and reliability are paramount to joining this group. If you cannot be bothered to show up to games as scheduled, do not reply to this thread. Also, a level of humor and ability to have fun in the face of certain character death is required.

Please PM me if interested. I will only be responding to PM's. <------- :?

Gratis :D

2. Haze057

Haze057 New Member

Re: Established Group looking for Players.

I'm interested in joining this group. Only thing is, for the next two-ish weeks my wednesday nights are all taken because of work. After that, those nights shouldn't be a problem. Thursdays, from what I can remember, are open for the game. As a player, I've got a decent amount of experience and a high level of understanding of the game. Would you want a character concept before you make a decision on my participation?