1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Coming from Maptools

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hargert, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Hargert

Hargert New Member

Hello, I am looking at coming from maptools to D20Pro and there are a couple of things that I was wondering about and could not find.

First, is there a way to change the default color for the party? The neon green does not sit well with my players.

Second, once maps are added is there any way to have a preview image before loading it in? I have quite the collection from years of gaming online and I like to be able to adjust to things quickly on the fly. Being able to have a preview makes it so much easier for pulling up a map quickly for a random encounter or for when the players go off the rails.

Third, is there an option to roll initiative each round or manually roll it for the party and all the monsters?

Last, is there any way to dock the various windows and not have the map display behind them? I find it somewhat distracting during play.

Thank You,

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

yes, you can currently select from like 16 colors, in the future we'll have a full 256 color wheel.

not currently, though it is on slate as a future option.

yeah, you can do any combination you like.