1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Complements

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neofax, Jul 10, 2011.

1. neofax

neofax New Member

I played in back 2 back sessions of Retrun to the Barrier Peaks yesterday with Joe as the DM and other members of INFRNO. I have to say kudos to Joe for running an extremely fun game! I also would like to say good job with not only running the game but playing customer representative at the same time. I know how hard it can be to just DM, but fielding questions and repeating yourself can be nerve wracking. The only problem I had was the lag issue, which was a big deal. Not a deal breaker as I fully understand the internet does act up. I am quite positive this was a problem with using the VOIP software inside INFRNO. I would suggest some features that I am used to having be added: pointer so that people can point to locations on the map without 20 minutes of back and forth conversation, waypoints to show a characters exact movement and full movement(not X takes a 5' movement, X takes a 10' movement), ability to pre-cache the maps and images, repository so your ISP's bandwidth is being hammered and not yours(especially now that ComCast, AT&T have bandwidth caps), autohide important windows like the chat, roster, decision log, token does not lose focus(I had to click my token like 300 hundred times to then right click and select skills. If I click on my token it should stay selected unless I click on another token period. Also, it would be nice if the decision log did not close the skills once I double click on the skill I want), character sheet that allows you to keep it open and roll every possible thing my character can do.

2. Teh Bagder

Teh Bagder New Member

Jason here. It really was a fun adventure, and echo everything good you said about Joe running. Will absolutely love to play a game with him again.

I've got screens posted via a public FaceBook photo album at http://on.fb.me/oUfj5P. I'm working on getting them up into Flickr as well.