1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Crash when duplicating light

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by mrwinfree, Jul 26, 2016.

1. mrwinfree

mrwinfree Member

Good evening. When duplicating a light source from the Game Tools > FoW > Light window, I receive the spinning wheel of death, D20Pro ceases to respond and I must Force Quit (very Jedi, I know) the program. When restarting D20Pro, an error message saying the program did not close properly, do you want to attempt recovery pops up and when the program opens, the newly duplicated light source is not in the list.

<edit> I find that I am having to Force Quit D20pro nearly every time I go into the Light Window, regardless of the action I am attempting to perform. <end edit>

I am using a 2012 Macbook Air, OS X (10.11.6), D20Pro v. 3.6.6. Thank you.

#1 mrwinfree, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016