1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Created Maps have a bold orange grid overlaid...No idea why.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darthgator, Oct 6, 2014.

1. darthgator

darthgator New Member

Sorry if I missed a discussion on this, but I searched through about 20 pages of posts and nothing covered this question that I saw. I haven't created any maps for quite a while, so I don't know if this is something I figured out last time I made maps or if this is something from an update since then. I converted my .pdf maps to .pngs and scaled them as I wanted them. I then created a map from a file and set then aligned the d20Pro grid. When the map opens, though, there's an additional grid overlaid on top of my map. This additional grid is in bold orange lines, and I can't find any way to shut it off or even to explain why it's there. The grid I placed during map creation is there, too, as I intended it to be. For reference, the bold orange grid is double the size of the grid I set up for the map. No matter how I size the map, the grid is always the same (for each individual map).

Am I missing something simple, here? Is it only visible in that view, or will it be there when I broadcast the map to my players? I've tried this on about a dozen different maps and they all do the same thing.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Re: Created Maps have a bold orange grid overlaid...No idea

I'd suggest exporting the map and uploading it here for one of the devs to take a closer look...

3. Golkiwu

Golkiwu Member

Easy Fog Of War is on? I bet that is the source of your big orange lines. Turn that off and see what happens.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

yeah very well could be.. I never use EFOW, but my gut says Golkiwu is right