1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D&D 4e stuff

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Heizen, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Heizen

Heizen New Member

Hi!

I tried D20pro with my friends this week and it was awesome! :D We didn't even use all the features because I didn't have enough time before the game to enter all the players and monsters statistics. We used only the map and dice rolling features.

1) By the way, you should allow the players to edit their own characters. It's very time consuming for the DM to enter every players characters, and I still have to enter the monsters... :( They are my friends and I trust them not to cheat (the players, not the monsters...).

2) Ok, now for the sharring stuff!! I downloaded every single image of D&D miniatures on WotC website. It was very time consuming, so I'd like to share this with everyone using D20Pro. There's no point for me to keep everything to myself! Can someone tell me how to do this? I can zip them in a couple of zip files, but after?

3) Did someone has played with 4e monsters that they could share? It would save me a lot of time if I could find some monsters already programed in D20pro.

Thanks to everyone who created D20pro!

2. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi Heizen,

Wow, that is great to hear and we are pleased to make the gaming experience a better one. I would recommend you send a PM to Daniel for some help on how to import things into the forums. He is also our 4E expert, so feel free to pick his 4E brain too :D .

I will also let him know about this post.

Best regards,

Nick

3. Dan

Dan Member

Hello Heizen!

You might find this post very useful. It's in the User Created Content forum.

MASSIVE GOODIES

TONS of creature portraits, item images, floor tiles, etc. Also check out the other posts on that subforum.