1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

D&D 4th ed, Dragonlance Campaign

Discussion in 'D&D 4th Edition' started by Darkrin, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

Hello everyone

I currently run a campaign with a close group of family and friends we are probably collectively into it 2 to 2.5 months. Though I am not looking to add to that group

I am considering rebooting it for a new group of adventures. You can make a character with any of the current races/classes or you can make a Dragonlance character as well as long as we can find the stats for it. it would be in D20pro and depending on schedules could be every week or every other week. probably on the weekends.

I have interested people already once we hit 5-6 people we will get the ball rolling possibly the weekend of the 23rd

reply here, email(Darkrin@gmail.com) or message me here

Derrick/Darkrin

2. Darkrin

Darkrin Member

little less than 6 hours till start time and I am still looking for 3 players it will be run on saturdays at 6pm cst, bi weekly so the next game will be on the 6th so on and so fourth let me know here or via Darkrin@gmail.com that you want to play and preferably a ddi character in the email if at all possible. you can make anything you want.