1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

d20 Modern/ Urban Arcana/ Future/ Past

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by Wynter, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Wynter

Wynter New Member

I know there was already a post somewhere on these forums that had the d20 Modern files, made from the SRD. I can't find them, though.

These are made from the following books: d20 Modern, d20 Urban Arcana, d20 Future, d20 Cyberscape, d20 Past, d20 Apocalypse.

Note, that because I've got all the sources listed, you MUST edit Feats file, and pull out the feats from the books you are not using. (In the odd event that you are running a time-traveling campaign through the multiverse, all you would need to do is remove the ******** breaks I've put in the file.) Note that having the ************ breaks in the Feats file stops the program from reading all of the feats. You can leave them in the Spells file, though.

Attached Files:

2. Wynter

Wynter New Member

... and spells.

Attached Files:

3. Vision9000

Vision9000 Member

Awesome!

I created a new d20 Modern campaign and dropped in the files; grabbed a map from the WotC archives for Modern; and input a 'Drop Bear' from the Menace Manual (there are images in the Art Gallery but I grabbed a snapshot from the original). I'm good-to-go.

Thanks again!