1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

d20pro 2.1 (Mac OS Client)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Installation Support' started by Yaourth, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

Hi all,

thanks for the release !! The new design of menu is pretty smart.
    Not the time to test it deeply tonight but juste two little issues :

- In the Option Menu, the "Diagonal Count" selection box is to long and go out the windows. The windows is not with-sizable (only height sizing works here).
    - The version number in the menu bar still 2.03. I've used the updater (and not the full installer). The About d20pro menu says "2.03" in splash screen too. The launch screen is correct.

2. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Thanks Yaourth, we will take a closer look at these issues. Good catch!

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick

3. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

First real session for me and my players the 6th of may (Kingmaker Adventure Path). I've just bought my license ;)
    Thanks to all the team for this great soft !!

4. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hi Yaourth,

I am looking forward to hearing about your game. May I suggest Screen Hunter (http://download.cnet.com/ScreenHunter-F ... 63246.html) to take some screen shots of the game. It would be great to get some users posting their screen shots from their home games. Please let us know if you need anything leading up to the 6th.

You are more than welcome; you are why we build this software!

Best regards,

Nick

5. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

No problem to post screenshots !!
    The 5/6 adventure will be an intro to AP6 done by myself to give a good background plot to my players (why are they together, secret objectives...and first use of d20pro). I've used some maps from PF Society module so it will not pictures from Stolen Lands. I will ask to other players to send me shots from their game.
    About it, i begin to setup the Kingmaker"s first part and i wonder if you are interested to have the files (maps and NPC token) to put it in the forum for other interested players. The token will just have base stats (abilities, init, HP, fort/ref/will values and mains attacks) but it could be save time for other gamers ;)

Anyway, i have another little bug to submit : in the popup menu for ingame creatures, the Enter/Leave Initiative says it's toggled with I key. The Enter Init works fine but i'm not able to remove from init with the I key. I must use the drag&drop method (great improvment ! ) or the alter-menu to do.

6. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Hail Yaourth,

We have a "User Created Content" area on the forums and we encourage our users to put up stuff for others. However, if it is available elsewhere for purchase, I don't think it is ok. Any artwork you create or is available online for free, please post!

I will forward the initiative issue to our development team.

Thanks again and happy gaming,

Nick

7. Dan

Dan Member

You can remove creatures from Initiative by pressing ALT+i

You can link to personal material offsite without problem; you just can't post copyrighted stuff on our forums. So if you have copyrighted stuff, please link off-site.

8. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

Thanks for the Alt-I info :) I'd tested with CTRL-I.... ^^

Ok for copyright material !! I will not post paizo's map here.

9. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member

Another Bug on Mac Client (OSX latest version).

- Open Creatures Library
    - Clic on a creature to open the data sheet
    - Hit ESC key

The creature sheet seems to lost focus and it's impossible to close it. It's possible to move it on the screen but the d20pro interface is not available anymore... nothing works as long as the creature sheet is opened. The only way to recover the program is to force-quit it and relaunch. Do you need more infos about my system to check this bug ?

10. Lord Elderon

Lord Elderon New Member

Thanks for the post Yaourth. I have forwarded this issue to our development and they will be taking a closer look at it.

Best regards and happy gaming,

Nick

11. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Hail and well met Yaourth,

Aye, that is certainly a bug and a pernicious one at that. I have reproduced it locally, thanks for revealing this issue. Also this bug is not limited to the Mac. I just reproduced the same behavior on Win7.

Interesting, as I was typing up this response I noticed that something timed out and d20Pro recovered. So if you wait like 1 minute or so it will time out (there will be a "benign" stackoverflow) and you can then use d20Pro again.

So this will be diagnosed and fixed shortly in v2.1.1. In the meantime please discontinue usage of the Escape key to close the Edit/View Creature Dialog. :roll:

12. thraxxis

thraxxis Member

Ok, this is fixed. Please check back as v2.1.1 will be available in a couple weeks. :)

13. Yaourth

Yaourth New Member