1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

DM Seeking Players for Sunday Campaign

Discussion in 'Pathfinder' started by coronasunflare, Apr 5, 2013.

1. coronasunflare

coronasunflare New Member

I am interested in starting a Sunday game of pathfinder around 8pm EST. I would like five or six players for this game- but i can handle up to ten, or make the game work with as few as three.

The game will start at level 2, and will be set in my home-brew campaign setting. I can give more details on the setting in private. all core classes are acceptable, most everything from the APG or other published Paizo material is fine as well with some exceptions (gunslinger). Standard races only please (though if you REALLY want to play a half rat-man Lizardfolk and can give me a decent backstory I'll allow it). Skype or another VOIP is required. mature players only please (20+).

The game will be a sandbox style, meaning I will place your group in a city and give you multiple leads/hooks, but ultimately what your group accomplishes is up to you. I have no central villain planned, but an adventuring group is sure to make enemies sooner or later. ;)

please either reply to this thread or send me a private message for more details. I'm hoping to have this game up and running by the middle of April,

Thank you

Corr

2. coronasunflare

Update

I have four confirmed players,
    party breakdown

Cleric
    Wizard/Archivist
    Ranger
    Knight

We are still accepting new players, either PM me or reply to this post, we will be having the first session this Sunday.

3. Jbeezie

Jbeezie New Member

Corr,

I would love to join your game. I am 27/m/MI. I have been playing pathfinder for about a year. I haven't played a virtual game before, but there aren't too many games where I live to join. send me info if you're interested and there is still space. Thanks

Jbeezie

Also, what format are you using to generate ability scores? I know some moderators have a preference.

4. Kimyoufox

Kimyoufox New Member

I am 27/m/ca. I have been playing pathfinder for about a year. Currently in a Jade Regent campaign I play every Friday. Currently playing a Merciful healer cleric and want to do something a little bit more action oriented. If you are still looking for players please let me know.

5. coronasunflare

Had the first session, and it was a great success. please PM me and I will add you to a wait-list if a spot becomes available in the game.

sorry for taking so long to get a reply back to you.