1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Door images

Discussion in 'User Created Content' started by KainPen, Dec 2, 2014.

1. KainPen

KainPen Member

Does any one have a door image I can use. I been searching the internet to no avail. I like one that I can add as a markers in D20 pro because of the maps I recently imported had no doors. They and other markets seem to disappear when coping the map from pdf. In some ways this is good as secret doors and traps remain hidden, but all the normal doors disappear. I can't really use the drawing tool for the map because it auto snaps to grid and the doors don't line up with the grid. So if someone out there has door image I can import as market it would be most helpful.

2. Lonewolf147

Lonewolf147 Member

Here's a bunch of door tokens for you. I don't claim ownership of any of these. They are images I've found around the net and use when building my own maps.

Attached Files:

3. KainPen

KainPen Member

Thanks that is perfect.

Ahh anyone know where the marker image folder went with new installers. I know they used to be under res/image in main directory, its not there anymore.

4. edwardcd

edwardcd Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi KainPen,

If you are talking about the new beta:
    \judge\campaigns\[your campaign name]\temp\markers

5. KainPen

KainPen Member

Thanks that helped me find the correct location. I did not have temp folder.
    It was here
    C:\Program Files\d20Pro\judge\campaigns\[your campaign name]\res\ManuallySpecified\markers.zip