1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. While the majority of active discourse on D20PRO has moved to our Discord Channels, this forum is still active and checked-in on regularly by our staff. However, for the very latest information, conversation and/or immediate support, please join us on Discord here: http://discord.gg/Ph38ckM
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Lights

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Bloodwolf, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

I would like to be able to duplicate lights like you can doors, edges, and other stuff. It would be great for creating multiple torch sconces and fireplaces.

2. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

I could be wrong, but I believe that is in the works...

3. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Tried to right click on light itself and tried in the chart. Neither brought up the menu. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm at work so I can't double check till tomorrow but I will and get back to you.

4. Wesley Gorby

Wesley Gorby Production/Community Manager
    Staff Member

it's "in the works" being added in, it's not in the build you have, at least as far as I know..

5. Bloodwolf

Bloodwolf Member

Yeah I just tried again and was going to say that the menu opens when you right click but when you hit the duplicate nothing happens. Good to know it is in the works. Thanks.